Get your antique tractors ready for our Antique Tractor Pull. We are looking for lots of contestants who can show off the power of the older tractors. A day of fun for all! Registration will take place the day of event from 9:00 am to 10:00 am.
For more information call Doug Smith 540-270-8600.
1. Tractors manufactured up to and including 1959 may pull. Stock tractors only!
2. Age will be determined by serial number, any questionable age will be decided by judges.
3. Tractor may pull one time per class by driver who weighs in and signs paperwork only.
4. Tractor must be naturally aspirated, no turbo or blowers-except Oliver 99 GM and John Deere 435 GM.
5. Gas, Diesel or LPG Only- No Alcohol, Nitrous Oxide, Race Fuel, Octane Booster!
6. Engine RPM not to exceed 10% manufactures fast DLE recommended limit. All tractors may be checked w/ tachometer
7. Rear tires no more than one size over factory replacement. No cut, radial, dual or chains.
8. All factory and suitcase weights allowed must be mounted in a safe manner.
9. Tractor drawbar point hook (clevis) no more than 20” from ground. Minimum distance from centerline of axle to point of hook (clevis) is 20” drawbar must be stationary in all directions. Factory drawbar may have “riser”, must be safe. Driver to supply clevis or ring w/opening of 2 ½”.
10. Pulls will be conducted by speed of 3.5 MPH. One horn sound-Warning, Two horn sound-Disqualified
11. 1st or 2nd gear only.
12. Tractor must remain within the defined in bounds lines of track.
13. Any part falling off tractor on track when hooked to sled will be grounds for dis-qualification.
14. No jerking of sled.
15. Driver must be seated at all times with one hand on steering wheel and in safe control.
16. No alcohol or drugs allowed.
17. All rules will be enforced and rulings by judges are Final.
18. Flagman rules track.
19. All tractors classed according to weight.
20. No two people riding on tractor at the same time