1. The ATV’s must be of a nature to be able to hook to the sled by means of clevis that is no higher than 13” off the ground.
2. Any ATV’s that pull professionally will pull in an exhibition class
3. Only one pull will be allowed per machine, unless time allows after everyone has pulled once.
4. All ATV’s will burn gas/diesel only. No alcohol, nitrous oxide or pressurized tanks.
5. All ATV’s must have operating brakes.
6. No additional weights are permitted.
7. Machines must remain “in bounds” within the track boundaries.
8. No full throttle starts or jerking the sled. First offense-restart, second offense-disqualification.
9. Drivers must remain seated at all time on the ATV seat or they will be disqualified immediately.
10. Any parts or accessories falling off the machine during the pull will automatically disqualify the machine.
11. There will be no alcoholic beverages consumed before or during the pull. Anyone seeming intoxicated will be disqualified and not allowed to register.
12. All ATV’s will be parked in a designated area and not be allowed to ride around the fairgrounds. Only ATV’s currently participating in the event will be running and/or operating. There will be no passengers allowed on ATV’s.
13. Official decisions are final.
14. First Place trophies to be awarded at end of competition for each division. Second & Third place will receive ribbons.